- FREE site audit?
Our standard terms and conditions regarding optimisation are details below. By placing an order with 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions below.
The Client : The company or individual requesting the services of 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd.
2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd: Primary designer/site owner & employees or affiliates.
2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd will carry out work only where an agreement is provided either by signed order, email, telephone, mail or fax. 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd will carry out work only for clients who are 16 years of age or above. An 'order' is deemed to be a written or verbal contract between 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd and the client, this includes telephone and email agreements.
Whilst every endeavor will be made to ensure that the website and any scripts or programs are free of errors, 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction, the website or any part of it.
2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd guarantees you the client top rankings on around 400 search engines and more often than not will ranked on page 1.
You have a 7 day cooling off period where you as the client are entitled to cancel by email, however by agreeing to 2XL’s SEO Services by Telephone, Email or Written Order you have agreed to a minimum of 12 month’s contract. If you miss 1 months payment 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd are entitled to ask for the full balance to paid on request.
The website, graphics and any programming code remain the property of 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd until all outstanding accounts are paid in full.
Any scripts, cgi applications, php scripts, or software (unless specifically agreed) written by 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd remain the copyright of 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd.
2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client. We reserve the right to refuse any material of a copyrighted nature unless adequate proof is given of permission to use such material.
Any additions to the brief will be carried out at the discretion of 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd and where no charge is made by 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd for such additions, 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd accept no responsibility to ensure such additions are error free and reserve the right to charge an according amount for any correction to these or further additions.
The client agrees to make available as soon as is reasonably possible to 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd all materials required to complete the site to the agreed standard and within the set deadline.
2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd will not be liable or become involved in any disputes between the site owner and their clients and cannot be held responsible for any wrongdoing on the part of a site owner.
2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients appointed agents.
2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the unavailability of the site, its servers, software or any material provided by its agents.
Once a website has been designed and completed the final balance of payment is then due in accordance with our payment terms. There are no exceptions to this, i.e If the client decides they no longer want the site, as they have commissioned the work and paid a deposit they are still obliged to pay for the work that has been done. Non payment will result in legal action being taken if necessary.
• 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd shall not be responsible for URLs dropped or excluded by a search engine for any reason.
• 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd not be responsible for delays or failure of performance resulting from Internet Service Provider delivery problems or failure, or any communication or delivery problems associated with Client's receipt of the Account Service data. 2XL SEO shall not be responsible for acts or causes beyond their control, including but not limited to: acts of God, strikes, lockouts, communications line or equipment failures, power failures, earthquakes, or other disasters.
• 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd do not represent or warrant that Customers' URLs will achieve a favourable position, or any position, within a particular search engine.
• 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd do not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of the materials available through the 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd Services or from third parties will be correct, accurate, timely, reliable or otherwise.
• You expressly agree that use of the 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd Services provided hereunder is at your sole risk. These Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
• Notwithstanding the security precautions taken against disclosure of information, there are certain conditions that exist on the Internet generally which are outside 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd ' control and could result in a breach of security. Accordingly, 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd cannot guarantee that Your Account Service data information will be free from corruption or piracy. You hereby expressly waive any claim against 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd arising out of the loss of data through corruption, piracy, breach of security or for any other reason that is not based on intentional or grossly negligent actions of 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd.
• To the maximum extent allowed by law, 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd and any of their parents, members, subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, licensors, officers, directors or employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (no matter how they arose, including negligence), or for interrupted communications, lost data or lost profits, arising out of or in connection with the Services provided hereunder. Further, 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd will not have any liability for any losses arising because the 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd are not operational or accessible. This section does not limit liability for bodily injury of a person.
2XL Media Solution UK Ltd cannot take responsibility for any losses incurred by the use of any software created for the client. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure products are problem free and accurate, the ultimate responsibility lies with the client in ensuring that all software is functioning correctly before use. Any scripts, cgi applications or software (unless specifically agreed) written by 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd remain the copyright of 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd.
Where applications or sites are developed on servers not recommended by 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd, the client is expected to provide or seek any information, additional software, support or co-operation pertaining to the server required in order for the application to be correctly developed. Where large applications are to be developed, it is the clients responsibility to provide a suitable testing environment which is identical to the final production environment.
The client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to a site developed by 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd before being made generally available for use. Where "bugs", errors or other issues are found after the site is live, Site SEO will endeavor (but is not obliged to) to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief.
2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd will endeavor to ensure that any developed/designed site or application will function correctly on the server it is initially installed in and that it will function correctly when viewed with the web browsing software Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 6 and to an acceptable level with Mozilla browsers. 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd can offer no guarantees of correct function with all browser software.
2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of this service, or for loss of turnover, sales, revenue, profits or indirect, consequential or special loss. 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd reserve the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or in any way controversial, and also to terminate the hosting service should the necessity arise. Should at any time the client wish to change hosting companies 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd would require 30 days notice and with all outstanding monies paid up to date there will be a transfer fee of £149.99 plus vat.
A deposit is required from any new client before any work is carried out. It is the 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd policy that any outstanding accounts for work carried out by 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd or its affiliates are required to be paid in full, no later than 30 days from the date of the invoice unless by prior arrangement with 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd.
Once a deposit is paid and work completed you are obliged to pay the balance of payment in full. We will contact clients via email and telephone to remind them of such payments if they are not received when due. If a standing order/direct debit is set up, it is necessary that you maintain the payments until the end of your payment plan. If you change your bank details you must inform 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd at least 7 days prior to standing order/direct debit date.
If accounts are not settled or 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd have not been cont acted regarding the delay, access to the related website may be denied and web pages removed, we will then pass such cases to the Small.
Claims Court to pursue payment, non payment can result in county court judgements (ccj's) being added to the clients credit rating. Following consistent non payment of an invoice our Solicitors will contact the client in question, with a view to taking the matter further and if need be to seek payment through legal procedures, and if necessary court summons.
Anyone who experiences a problem with the web service provided by 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd should raise the matter directly using our online contact form to do so, giving sufficient information to locate the material (such as an url) and clearly outlining the grounds for complaint.
2XL Media Solutions UK will approach the individual responsible for the material in question with a view to resolving the matter to the satisfaction of the complainant.
2XL Media Solutions of 77 High Street, Reigate, Surrey RH2 9AH.
Our telephone number is: 01737 237765
• We/Us/Our: 2XL Media Solutions UK Ltd
• Data Controller: Determines the purposes and means of processing personal data
• Data Processor: Responsible for processing personal data on behalf of a controller
• EU: European Union
We respect your privacy and so promise to:
• Use your personal information to only provide you with information or service you have requested
• Keep your data safe, secure and process it in a secure way
• Assist you to change your mind at any time about the communications you have registered to receive
In order to provide you with services and information that you request, we have to collect data and personal information.
The information we can collect from you includes:
Your contact details including;
• Email address
• Phone number
• Job title
• Company name
• Payment details for shopping basket fulfilment
This information will only ever be used with respect to purposes you have permitted. This information will not be used or shared for marketing purposes outside of 2XL Media Solutions unless permission to do so has been provided by you.
We will update this policy if it changes and we will identify any non-agent third parties. We will also provide users with an opt-out option.
When using our website, we may collect the following information automatically:
Technical information, including:
• Browser plug-in types and versions
• Browser type and version
• Log in details to our website
• Operating systems and platforms, etc
• The Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet
• Time zone settings
Visit information, including;
• URLs that you arrived at our site from
• The pages you visited, including the date and the time of your visit
• The response times for our site
• Any download errors that occurred
• The length of page visits
• The time of the duration of the visit
• Information relating to page interaction
• The method with which users exited our site
In order to undertake your requests and provide you with the best standard of service, we have to collect personal information. We will collect internal record keeping information and information relating to the processing of payments.
Your information will also be used to improve our products and services, while we will use the information to send marketing messages and emails about the information we believe you will hold an interest in.
We own the information you provide us with solely and only we can access the information that you provide to us on a voluntary basis. This information will be used to respond to you in relation to the reason you got in touch with us and your information will not be sold or rented to any party.
We store your data on secure servers that we operate and these servers are managed in a robust and secure manner.
If you have provided us with permission for third parties to save your data, this may also occur.
Personal information provided by you may be transferred or copied by us or trusted third party data processors, who may be located outside of the EU. When this occurs, we take precautions to ensure that your data is held in accordance with UK and EU data protection and privacy regulations.
We endeavour to keep your personal information safe and secure.
All personal information that is provided to us will be processed and used in accordance with the responsibilities we hold under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and other relevant legislation.
If payment information has been provided, we issue payment instructions and these are passed to our payment gateway provider. This is carried out in a secure way. Your payment details are not retained by us.
To ensure that unauthorised access doesn’t occur, to ensure that data is accurate and to make sure that your information is used in the correct way, we review and alter our electronic, physical and managerial procedures. This ensures we protect your personal data while we care for it, or while it is in the care of an external party who is contracted to process data on our behalf. All third-party suppliers mirror the security policies we have and this is contractually agreed.
We retain personal information for 24 months or for as long as there is a legitimate reason for us to retain your data. Our data records are continually reviewed and if we have not received contact from yourself, we will contact you to determine if you wish to continue hearing from us.
If there is no response or you don’t opt in, your data will be removed.
It is possible to request that your data is removed at any point, and you can contact us by email to make this request.
You have the right under EU regulation and Privacy Shield to review all information that we hold about you. Anyone looking to exercise this right, should contact us in writing or contact us by email with a request regarding your rights.
In order to ascertain your identity, we may ask that you provide us with information.
Anyone who would like to proceed with a request to see what data we hold with respect to you, please contact:
2XL Media Solutions
77 High Street
Tel: 01737 237765
We hope that pour communications benefit you but if you would like to unsubscribe, you can do so at any time. Even after you have provided us with permission to contact you, you can change your position. Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org informing us of your request and we will ensure that you are unsubscribed.
If you do not contact us, we will assume that the information we hold is accurate and that you are content for us to continue contacting you with messages and communication which you have requested.
We are pleased to say we comply with EU-US Privacy Shield Framework as published by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries.
If you would like to learn more about the Privacy Shield program, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/.
If you have any complaints regarding your privacy and the way we collect personal information, please contact us at:
2XL Media Solutions
77 High Street
Tel: 01737 237765