MozCon 2019 was an absolute blast. There were endless snacks. There were Roger hugs. There were networking opportunities and Birds of a Feather tables and search epiphanies galore. And there were a ton of folks in our community who watched it all unfold from the perspective of a Twitter hashtag — fun to follow along with, but not quite the same impact as seeing the talks unfold in real-time.
If you’re still wishing you could’ve joined us in Seattle this past July, you’ll be happy to know that you can recreate the MozCon experience from the comfort of your home or office (or your home office, but hopefully not your office-home — seriously, Karen, the quarterly reports will still be there in the morning!).
Yep, you got it: the MozCon 2019 Video Bundle is available for your purchasing and viewing pleasure!
Tell me about the video bundle!
For those of you who attended in-person, good news: you’ve already got access! The video bundle is always included in the price of your MozCon ticket, so you can relive your three jam-packed days of learning as many times as you want — and if you aren’t too bummed that they already made you share your MozCon swag with them, be sure to share the vids with your team!
For the rest of us, the video bundle lets us enjoy the presentations at our own pace. It’s condensed MozCon-caliber information in a neat, on-demand package that you can — have we mentioned this? — share with your team. Seriously, we think they’ll like it. We were humbled to host some of the very brightest minds in SEO and digital marketing on our stage. With topics ranging from content marketing to technical SEO, PPC to local SEO, and just about everything in between, there are presentations to inspire just about any role in marketing (and your web dev just might be interested in a few talks, too).
What’s covered in the videos:
1. The Golden Age of Search, Sarah Bird
2. Web Search 2019: The Essential Data Marketers Need, Rand Fishkin
3. Human > Machine > Human: Understanding Human-Readable Quality Signals and Their Machine-Readable Equivalents, Ruth Burr Reedy
4. Improved Reporting & Analytics Within Google Tools, Dana DiTomaso
5. Local Market Analytics: The Challenges and Opportunities, Rob Bucci
6. Keywords Aren’t Enough: How to Uncover Content Ideas Worth Chasing, Ross Simmonds
7. How to Supercharge Link Building with a Digital PR Newsroom, Shannon McGuirk
8. From Zero to Local Ranking Hero, Darren Shaw
9. Esse Quam Videri: When Faking it is Harder than Making It, Russ Jones
10. Building a Discoverability Powerhouse: Lessons From Merging an Organic, Paid, & Content Practice, Heather Physioc
11. Brand Is King: How to Rule in the New Era of Local Search, Mary Bowling
12. Making Memories: Creating Content People Remember, Casie Gillette
13. 20 Years in Search & we Don’t Trust My Gut or Google, Wil Reynolds
14. Super-Practical Tips for Improving Your Site’s E-A-T, Marie Haynes
15. Fixing the Indexability Challenge: A Data-Based Framework, Areej AbuAli
16. What Voice Means for Search Marketers: Top Findings from the 2019 Report, Christi Olson
17. Redefining Technical SEO, Paul Shapiro
18. How Many Words Is a Question Worth?, Dr. Peter J. Meyers
19. Fraggles, Mobile-First Indexing, & the SERP of the Future, Cindy Krum
20. Killer E-commerce CRO and UX Wins Using A SEO Crawler, Luke Carthy
21. Content, Rankings, and Lead Generation: A Breakdown of the 1% Content Strategy, Andy Crestodina
22. Running Your Own SEO Tests: Why It Matters & How to Do It Right, Rob Ousbey
23. Dark Helmet’s Guide to Local Domination with Google Posts and Q&A, Greg Gifford
24. How to Audit for Inclusive Content, Emily Triplett Lentz
25. Image & Visual Search Optimization Opportunities, Joelle Irvine
26. Factors that Affect the Local Algorithm that Don’t Impact Organic, Joy Hawkins
27. Featured Snippets: Essentials to Know & How to Target, Britney Muller
What you’ll get:
For just $299, you’ll get all of the MozCon education and inspiration with none of the air travel or traffic. The bundle includes:
1. 27 full-length presentation videos chock full of leading SEO innovations, thought leadership, and tips & tricks
2. Instant downloads and streaming to your computer, tablet, or mobile device
3. Downloadable slide decks for all presentations
If we could include a download of a Top Pot doughnut and some piping hot Starbucks, we would in a heartbeat. Alas, they don’t have the technology for that… yet.
Free preview – Running Your Own SEO Tests: Why It Matters & How to Do It Right by Rob Ousbey
Speaking of doughnuts, we wouldn’t expect you to buy a dozen sweet treats without taking a little taste first to see if you like ’em. It’s important to know that your doughnuts are both delicious, shareable, and relevant to your everyday work as an SEO — almost exactly like the MozCon video bundle. And just like the feeling of warmth and goodwill you receive when you come back to the office with a fragrant baker’s dozen, your teammates will thank you when you’ve got twenty-seven highly actionable talks to share with them — presentations that’ll hone your skills and level up your understanding of modern SEO and digital marketing.
That’s why we’ve released a talk we’re super proud of as your free preview of all the juicy goodness you can look forward to in the video bundle: Running Your Own SEO Tests: Why It Matters & How to Do It Right, presented by our very own Rob Ousbey.
Google’s algorithms have undergone significant changes in recent years. Traditional ranking signals don’t hold the same sway they used to, and they’re being usurped by factors like UX and brand that are becoming more important than ever before. What’s an SEO to do? The answer lies in testing. Sharing original data and results from clients, Rob highlights the necessity of testing, learning, and iterating your work, from traditional UX testing to weighing the impact of technical SEO changes, tweaking on-page elements, and changing up content on key pages. Actionable processes and real-world results abound in this thoughtful presentation on why you should be testing SEO changes, how and where to run them, and what kinds of tests you ought to consider for your circumstances.
Gather the team, grab some snacks, and get ready to binge these presentations Netflix-Original-Series-style.