Search engine optimisation is a popular topic over the decades. It is mainly related to marketers and bloggers. It is the value of optimising a website for search engine visibility. SEO works by creating content that markets itself for free.
SEO- it is an exposure to your brand as well as practice of increasing both the quality and quantity of website traffic. It is mainly about the content that people are searching for online, the answers they are finding and the words they are using.
It is about having a laser focus, knowing exactly the term you want to focus. The term should be broad enough so that the people will search for it but should be narrow so that you have a chance of getting ranked for it. For example, the term “blog” is too basic but, ”ways to write blogs on the internet” is a good one.
Search engine is a key to piece of content displayed which evaluates thousands of factors that determine which content is most suitable to your query. With a process” crawling and indexing” search engine do all by cataloging all available content on the internet such as webpage, PDf, etc.
IMPORTANCE OF SEO
1. The goal of SEO is to improve your site ranking in search engine. The purpose of achieving is to attract more traffic and to convert that traffic into customers and leads.
2. SEO helps your business get in front of your audience as they are actively searching for information.
3. This meant that if you want your business to be part of a users online research process, it needs to show up in search results for keywords related to the products you offer.
4. Finally, one of the biggest advantages of SEO is that you can measure virtually every aspect of your result.
5. If a solid piece of content that deserves to rank for the right keywords, your traffic can snowball over time, whereas advertising needs continued funding.
WHY SHOULD YOU CARE ABOUT SEO?
People are searching for things directly related to your business. Beyond that, your prospects are also searching for all kinds of things that are related to your business. These represent even more opportunities to connect with those folks and help answer their questions, become a trusted resource for them.
ORGANIC SEARCH RESULT
Organic search results are that earned through effective SEO. These are easy to spot. It is important to remember that the search engine makes money from advertising. The goal is to better solve searcher’s queries and to keep them on the SERP for a long time. There are many other search features that, even though they are not paid advertising, can’t typically be influenced by SEO. These features often have data acquired from a source such as WebMD, IMDb, etc.